|Company Name:||J L Nixon Consulting|
|Job Location:||St. Louis, MO US|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $80,000|
|Minimum Education:||4-Year College Degree|
Nurse Case Supervisor - 3368
Recognized and growing Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking a Supervisor of Nurse Case Managers for their St. Louis operation.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Manage the daily operations of a team of workers compensation case managers and administrative support.
- Evaluate daily data capture.
- Manage staff to achieve performance improvement.
- Support the Service Center Manager to meet the managed care objectives of the company.
This position represents a significant career opportunity.
- Licensed Professional Registered Nurse required with CCM, CPUR/CPHM and or Bachelors Degree in Business preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a nurse case manager.
- Minimum 3 years' operational management experience within a managed care, case management or disability management environment.
- Excellent management, communication, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency in the use of computers required.
- Requires independent judgment, discretion, poise, diplomacy, courtesy and the ability to perform at peak levels in a dynamic, growing environment.
Salary will range to $80,000 depending on experience. Job 3368.
SEE ALL OF OUR JOB OPPORTUNITIES ON OUR WEBSITE.....